Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Post

I have created a few blogs before but none of them really worked out. This new blog will, hopefully, not share the same fate as the others that went before it.
This blog will be a compilation of short anecdotes I have collected throughout my travels. My end goal is to backpack in 30 countries by the time I am 30 years old. Right now, I'm 24 and I have been to 10 countries, all in Asia. These include: Japan, Korea, China (Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan*), Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and India. With 6 years to go before I become 30, the countdown from 20 countries begins.
The next target in Asia is Viet Nam, Laos and Myanmar. Europe, South America and the Pacific Islands are equally tempting. Let's see what comes my way....
Welcome to my site.

3 comments:

  1. Yo Raf! What are you doing still awake at 5am??? Insomnia or....? As promised, have visited your blog & clicked at advert. Expect the Philippines flag to be on my blog soon. BTW, can I add your blog to my blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raffy, great job man,
    keep update ur blog ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Envy you and your dream. I'll keep watching haha

    ReplyDelete